Cognassist is the UK’s leading cognitive assessment and neurodiversity platform, working with over 100 of the UK’s best education providers to transform the lives on learners. 1 in 5 learners in the UK leave education with no basic qualifications. Yes, it’s a scary statistic. Whilst we’ve made significant progress to reduce barriers to education in the UK, we’re still failing 20% of our learners.
Specifically, most learning providers, whether they’re universities, colleges, adult learning or apprenticeship providers struggle with:
- Easily identifying learners with additional needs
- Supporting those learners to succeed across their educational journey
- Accessing funding to provide that support
That’s why we built Cognassist. To help every learner reach their full potential and empower learning providers for the future.
We’re on a mission to make sure, no learner is left behind.
Our platform offers a scalable and accessible digital cognitive assessment, personalised learner journeys with over 500 learning strategies and state of the art neuroscience training for learning providers. This year alone we’ve assessed over 70,000 learners, grown the marketing team by 100% and picked up Global Edtech Start Up of the Year award.
In addition to the education sector, Cognassist is imminently launching a new product targeting business and enterprise- which is a HUGE opportunity.
We are seeking an ambitious and data focused professional who can plan and execute the full growth strategy. As the VP Growth, you’ll define brand positioning, lead on all demand generation and revenue growth, balancing a hands-on and strategic approach. The business has invested in the latest marketing technologies and needs a self-starter who is experienced with marketing automation and data analysis techniques to lead the team and build our marketing capabilities.
Working closely with Exec and leadership team, you will lead on all customer growth and retention, driving revenue and satisfaction metrics whilst managing a team who operate across demand generation, content, and community.
- Deliver B2B SaaS growth, fully owning, implementing, and delivering a full marketing strategy.
- Overseeing all revenue activity within the business and leading the team.
- Define and execute entire marketing campaigns and data analysis of performance.
- Plan and monitor marketing budgets across channels, taking full ownership of all KPIs relating to customer acquisition and retention.
- Establish processes, ways of working and core KPI’s to effectively track performance.
- Help define brand vision, tone of voice and positioning – to drive overall experience and long-term recognition.
- Build and maintain the organisations marketing technologies to support commercially sound recommendations and operating efficiencies.
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth.
- Facilitate effective brainstorming sessions which contribute to the generation of new ideas that push the boundaries of what’s possible within both Brand and Growth Marketing.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication to your team and the organisation and the growth strategy.
- Management of all external marketing agencies and freelancers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in Product led growth, data driven, and able to track and influence users from first tough through to revenue and expansion.
- Proven experience in growth of a B2B SaaS brand across any sector, ideally within a high growth start-up environment.
- Comfortable in an environment that is transitioning from a consultancy model toward a product led growth model, implementing process where needed.
- Excellent management and leadership experience, driving a team to success and business growth.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of growing opportunity pipeline.
- Strong knowledge of marketing technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.