Cognassist, a Cognitive Assessment Platform, is one of the fastest growing SaaS/Tech platforms in the UK, helping education providers & businesses deliver better experiences for learners/employees. Cognassist’s online assessment works by quickly and easily identifying learners with additional learning needs, assessing those needs, and providing support.
We’re looking for Product Operations Manager who can work quickly to unify our business around our significant growth targets in a Product Led business.
You’ll work with cutting edge teams in Product Management, Cognitive Science, Technology and more to deliver best in class ‘Product Led Growth’ software, to be the first to market with a new ED&I solution.
The Type of Person We're Looking For
• You handle ambiguity with ease and can create structure in a fast-moving environment. “Initiative” is your middle name.
• You embrace change. One day in this role may be very different to the next. You’re happy to pivot as needed
• You’re obsessed with keeping teams unified and on track, and enjoy managing systems to achieve peak throughput.
• You’re a communications star – your mantra is to “always over communicate”. You know by doing so, you help multiple teams stay on course and aligned.
• You love bringing valuable software projects to fruition, as quickly as possible, and delivering great b2b software that delights users and saves businesses time and money.
- Mentoring and coaching team performance to ensure delivery objectives are met.
- Defining metrics to enable teams to track progress, goals, and areas for improvement.
- Ensuring end products are of the highest quality, fully tested and deployed on time.
- Improving collaboration and motivation through effective process implementation and successful conflict resolution.
- Identifying and removing obstacles to delivery, manage risk and dependencies for complex initiatives.
- Championing and implementing the most appropriate agile processes and ceremonies to ensure focus.
- Encouraging and facilitating continuous improvement of the delivery team.
- Supporting the product management and engineering function in realising the roadmap and backlog prioritisation.
Skills & Experience We're Looking For
- Advanced knowledge and experience of working with Agile and Lean methodology and the ability to define, coach and embed the best approach.
- Strong line management experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience of successful SaaS delivery throughout the full product life cycle.
- Excellent team leadership and scaling experience in a matrix or multi-disciplinary structure.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Analytically driven to ensure continuous improvement and clear progress towards KPIs.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications We're Looking For
- Agile certification to a high level (CSM, CSP, CTC, PSM or equivalent).
What's in it For You?
- EMI company share scheme, meaning you would own a percentage of shares, turning into a significant into monetary value.
- Westfield Health Care plan.
- Excellent discounts/wider wallet.
- 5% matched contribution pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days)
- Paid wellbeing days, volunteer days, and study days.
- Staff parties and events.
- Modern homeworking tech kit.
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay.
- And being part of something AMAZING!