Cognassist, a Cognitive Assessment Platform, is one of the fastest growing SaaS/Tech platforms in the UK, helping education providers & businesses deliver better experiences for learners/employees. Cognassist’s online assessment works by quickly and easily identifying learners with additional learning needs, assessing those needs, and providing support.
We built Cognassist to help every learner reach their full potential and empower learning providers for the future. We are on a mission to make sure that no learner is left behind!
We are looking for a highly motivated & client-focused Junior Customer Success Manager to join our growing Cognassist family to support the Customer Success Team as we delve into the B2B market, aiding towards growing the company’s client base further & being part of something really exciting!
We are building a team of accomplished and experienced commercial professionals who have high standards of performance, want to succeed and to be part of a rapidly growing business. We’re looking for someone keen to take their next step in their commercial career, and to help build a world-class business development & customer success team in the UK and globally, delivering a solution that really makes a difference to people’s lives.
Cognassist is looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team. This is a remote role to support clients across the country. Reporting to a Senior CSM, this individual will work with smaller providers in the Apprenticeship and Further Education sectors, delivering superb service and growing revenue, delivering on the dual goal of improving learner outcomes and growing Cognassist’s business.
The successful candidate will work to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. They will collate and report information, ensure company offerings meet the individual needs of clients, and build and manage client relationships across our small provider base.
Additional skills include the ability to develop a compelling business case to create upsell and cross sell opportunities, to influence the organization to prioritize and resource strategic opportunities and the ability to negotiate renewals with the support of the Senior CSM.
- Build solid and profitable relationships with your clients and their employees through world-class customer service, relationship building, client entertainment and networking.
- Use a range of data reporting tools to analyse performance and spot trends, risks and opportunities and report to colleagues on any high-risk clients.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and senior management teams.
- Champion the benefits of cognitive profiling and learning support strategies throughout the client business and senior management teams.
- Manage our Customer Service inbox and distribute to colleagues accordingly.
- Generate interest from clients for incremental sales from existing and other company products and services.
- Produce winning proposals and presentations for CSM’s to deliver.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support on the acquisition of case-studies and testimonial feedback including video media/filming, surveys, and face to face interviews.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Work closely with the software development team to scope priorities based on client demand.
- Act as the eyes and ears of the business spotting risks and opportunities through probing conversations.
- With training and guidance from the team, you will be responsible for communicating all changes/updates and reports to our smaller client base through email.
- Producing Digital quarterly business review for our smaller client base.
- Assisting our support team during annual leave and busy periods, processing support queries that come through and resolving them as quickly as possible.
- Supporting the CSM’s to add or amend account information using our CRM system Salesforce as and when we are notified of changes or updates to each client account.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience of the Education and EdTech sector preferable but not mandatory, with passion about the education industry and the role of cognition in deliver learner achievement.
- Demonstrable communication and relationship development skills via video and teleconference or face to face and the ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Organised, hardworking, and willing to build your career through success with clients.
- A quick learner and the ability to work and think clearly when under pressure.
- Proven work experience in administration or account management.
- Some experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs and challenging customers where necessary.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focused, curious, and hungry for results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Qualification in Customer Service/Client Relations or in a related field from a recognised institution.
- Apprenticeship in admin/business admin advantageous but not essential.
What's in it for You?
- EMI company share scheme, meaning you would own a percentage of shares, turning into significant monetary value in time.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Westfield Health Care plan.
- Excellent discounts/wider wallet.
- 5% matched contribution pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days)
- Paid wellbeing days, volunteer days, and study days.
- Staff parties and events.
- Modern homeworking tech kit.
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay.
- And being part of something AMAZING!
- Candidates must be located in the UK & have the right to work in the UK.
- Job Band 2 - Intermediate Level.
- We look forward to receiving your application!