Cognassist, a Cognitive Assessment Platform, is one of the fastest growing SaaS/Tech platforms in the UK, helping education providers & businesses deliver better experiences for learners/employees. Cognassist’s online assessment works by quickly and easily identifying learners with additional learning needs, assessing those needs, and providing support.
We built Cognassist to help every learner reach their full potential and empower learning providers for the future. We are on a mission to make sure that no learner is left behind!
We are looking for a highly motivated & customer focused First Line Customer Support to join our growing Cognassist family as part of the Customer Support Team as we delve into the B2B market, helping to support our company’s client base and providing assistance to our Customer Support Manager.
We are building a team of dedicated and passionate professionals who have high standards of performance & customer-ethic, who wants to succeed and to be part of a rapidly growing business. The successful candidate should have a strong focus on customer service, and want to help support the expansion of our client-base in the UK and globally, delivering a solution that really makes a difference to people’s lives.
The role presents an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and ferociously ambitious Software as a Service (SaaS) organisation, which works with both education providers and businesses (B2B). You will be providing pivotal support to the company’s Cognassist Customer Success team and customers. The goal is to provide outstanding customer service and technical support. The support that we offer to our customers is Monday - Friday between 9am -5pm.
- First-line customer support via phone and email in response to client queries. Technical and non-technical queries.
- Use Content Management Systems to update internal databases for training and live application and use – Data cleanse, Data amendments, Data uploads.
- Supporting with Knowledgebase (a public FAQ and technical help page for our clients to self-help).
- Support our Customer Success Managers with agreed client admin.
- Supporting Sales and Marketing with system support for trial clients and partnerships.
- The role will also develop as the company grows.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Customer Service role.
- Experience and enthusiasm in providing high quality customer service.
- The ability to take on new challenges and work on your own or within a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working to deadlines and delivering high standards of work.
- Good technology knowledge and technologically adaptable – Salesforce experience desirable, but not essential.
- Good initiative and a flexible approach to work.
- Good communication skills & a confident and pleasant phone manner.
- Technical support experience.
- MS Office experience.
- Experience of B2B SaaS is advantageous but not mandatory, with passion about the education industry and the role of cognition in delivering learner achievement.
- Driven, proactive and displays initiative.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focused, curious, and passionate about customer satisfaction.
- Organised, self-motivated & hardworking.
- Ability to multi-task with ease.
- A genuine enthusiasm for providing high quality customer service.
- A methodical and thorough approach to work with good attention to detail.
- Qualification in Customer Service or in a related field from a recognised institution is desirable but not essential.
- Apprenticeship in Customer Service advantageous but not essential.
What's in it for You?
- EMI company share scheme, meaning you would own a percentage of shares, turning into significant monetary value in time.
- Salary of £21-23,000 p/a dependant on experience.
- Westfield Health Care plan.
- Excellent discounts/wider wallet.
- 5% matched contribution pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days)
- Paid wellbeing days, volunteer days, and study days.
- Staff parties and events.
- Modern homeworking tech kit.
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay.
- And being part of something AMAZING!
- Full-time 37.5 hours per week, permanent, remote/homeworking.
- Candidates must be located in the UK & have the right to work in the UK.
- Job Band 1 - Entry Level.
We look forward to receiving your application!