Cognassist, a Cognitive Assessment Platform, is one of the fastest growing SaaS/Tech platforms in the UK, helping education providers & businesses deliver better experiences for learners/employees. Cognassist’s online assessment works by quickly and easily identifying learners with additional learning needs, assessing those needs, and providing support.
We built Cognassist to help every learner reach their full potential and empower learning providers for the future. We’re on a mission to make sure, no learner is left behind!
We are looking for a highly motivated & organised Sales Development Representative at entry level to join our growing Cognassist team in supporting the sales department as we delve into the B2B market, aiding towards growing the company further & being part of something really exciting!
- Candidates must be based in the UK.
- This role is fully remote with access to our shared London office. Candidates should have the availability to travel into the London office as and when required (up to 1/2 times per week).
- Prospecting strategic accounts, identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting Cognassist as a solution to start the sales cycle.
- Drive leads to attend webinars, events, demos and other sales supporting activities, then professionally follow-up to manage prospects through to qualification.
- Secure meetings for our Business Development Managers to meet face to face with key decision makers once a lead reaches a qualified stage.
- Maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM system as well as ownership of your targets and reporting against them.
- For smaller deal values you may have the opportunity to work with the prospect through the entire sales journey.
- Achievement of KPIs and targets.
- Establish effective relationships within our target market, understanding the client’s goals and challenges and communicating these to Account Executives.
Required Skills & Experience
- Discipline of working independently or remotely.
- Experience of generating Sales Qualified Leads or Sales Qualified Opportunities.
- Salesforce experience an advantage.
- Video-marketing experience is desirable.
- An ambitious self-starter, resilient and self-motivated to succeed.
- Exceptional communication skills, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to respond positively to a changing landscape.
- Ability to work independently, but also as an integral part of a wider team.
- Superb administration skills based on ensuring a CRM is kept up to date.
- Creating video content for social media.
- Able to develop a personal brand on LinkedIn.
- Unrelenting desire to achieve targets.
- 1+ years within a dedicated sales role with demonstrable experience of achieving targets.
What's in it for You?
- EMI company share scheme, meaning you would own a percentage of shares, turning into significant monetary value in time.
- Base salary of up to £28,000 p/a dependant on experience, plus commission and team bonus.
- Westfield Health Care plan.
- Excellent discounts/wider wallet.
- 5% matched contribution pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days)
- Paid wellbeing days, volunteer days, and study days.
- Staff parties and events.
- Modern homeworking tech kit.
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay.
- And being part of something AMAZING!
Job Band: 1 (Entry Level).
Candidates must have the right to live & work in the UK.
We look forward to receiving your application!