At Cognassist, we are passionate about educating the world on neurodiversity. We believe that everyone has the right to reach their full potential, and we are dedicated to helping neurodiverse individuals do just that. We offer a range of products and services designed to support neurodiverse individuals in both their professional and personal lives. We are at the forefront of understanding how facilitating and supporting cognitive-diversity and neurodiversity can build resilient, innovative people and organisations. Cognassist are here to accelerate this revolution to help identify and continually support diverse individuals, and to build awareness in organisations to ensure they provide a neuro-inclusive workplace or place of education. We would love for you to join us on our journey! Visit our website or contact us today to learn more about what we do.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for requirements elicitation through client and key stakeholder interviews, workshops, and brainstorming sessions. This includes managing the product feature throughout the development Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements as user stories, defining the product feature, and working closely with engineering, content creators and Scientific research teams. It also includes working with sales and marketing and coaching Product Owners.
What We’re Looking For
- You have an in-depth understanding of product management and requirement elicitation techniques including. Creating personas, story mapping, writing user Stories, identifying acceptance criteria, writing Given, When, Then.
- You are familiar with forecasting, estimation techniques; planning poker, tracking scope, forecasting (velocity).
- You can share examples of leading the delivery of product features from inception to client enablement.
- You are able to provide direction in user stories and lead engineers/SME’s in refinement session to identify detailed acceptance criteria.
- You are experienced in working with UX developers and take a design first approach to feature development.
- You will collaborate with the sales and marketing team; gather market intelligence to help drive decisions within the organisation. This may include market/customer interviews, market research, industry research.
- You have worked with senior leadership to create a product roadmap owning themes and features.
- You have experience of conducting win/lose interviews and use your findings to make date driven decision to shape the product roadmap in collaboration with the wider product team.
- You regularly collaborate and refine requirements with stakeholders throughout all stages of feature lifecycle.
- You can identify, communicate, and mitigate risks and dependencies where possible.
- You have experience of planning sprint/iteration with delivery teams. Including refinement, reviews, estimation, kick offs.
- You have experience in Azure DevOps administration.
- You are a systems thinker, you enjoy business architecture, process refinement and implementation.
- You have experience in education sector, or you have worked on line learning providers.
- You have experience working with HR tools.
Qualifications We’re Looking For
- Degree level education or above is desirable but not essential.
- Qualification in chosen field from a recognised institution is desirable but not essential.
What's in it for You?
- EMI company share scheme, meaning you would own a percentage of shares, turning into significant monetary value in time.
- Competitive salary.
- Westfield Health Care plan.
- Excellent discounts/wider wallet.
- 5% matched contribution pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days)
- Paid wellbeing days, volunteer days, and study days.
- Staff parties and events.
- Modern homeworking tech kit.
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay.
- And being part of something AMAZING!
- Full-time 37.5 hours per week, permanent, remote/homeworking.
- Candidates must be located in the UK & have the right to work in the UK.
- Company Job Band 4 – Management Level.
We look forward to receiving your application!