Cognassist is a neuro-inclusion SaaS platform for large employers and educators. With Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion now a major pillar of every good employer’s agenda, neurodiversity has quickly become a significant problem to solve.
Cognassist provides scalable and long-term solutions for employers to become legally compliant towards neurodiversity, aids in the creation of neuro-inclusive working environments that leads to lower staff attrition and provides cognitive mapping solutions so all employees can map and learn about their own cognition to self-develop with mind hacks designed for the working environment.
We are forming a Workforce Neuro-inclusion Advisory Board, and we are looking to appoint a group of subject matter experts to join us in our mission to make employers and their people activate the value of neuro-differences throughout our population.
If you are a passionate advocate for neurodiversity and can contribute your expertise to one or more of the below responsibilities, we want to hear from you!
- Engage in a long-term relationship with Cognassist to support our mission to make employers and their people activate the value of neuro-differences throughout our population.
- Support research and development requirements within the continuous development of our software solution, cognitive mapping and curated workplace adjustments, training, and certification programs.
- Provide and support the delivery of training courses and certifications for employees across customers, when delivered in webinar or classroom. Able to demonstrate experience in delivery of training on this complex subject to experienced professionals in a clear and informative manner.
We are seeking a diverse board of individuals with expertise in a range of subjects specific to neuro-inclusion in the workplace with the below expertise (if you are an expert in anyone of the listed areas we’d love to hear from you):
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the huge importance of workplace adjustments, with the ability to explain that it is a personalised journey for each individual.
Neurodiversity Training Coach
- Strong public trainer, confidently addressing neuro-inclusion in the workplace.
- Confident in communicating and conversing on neuro-inclusion in the workplace, including legal, practical, and cultural considerations.
- Qualification in Psychology, Occupational Psychology, or related areas. Certified in coaching and ND preferential.
- Confident speaker around the topic who acknowledges the pitfalls of the 1 way process.
- Has experience of occupational policies and processes relating to ED&I or neurodiversity.
- Substantial experience in handling legal aspects of Neurodiversity disputes.
- A confident speaker, with the ability to bring an audience based on profile.
- Advocate for improving disclosure, training and ideally has an aligned view on cognitive mapping.
We encourage individuals with expertise in one or more areas outlined above to apply. This is a non-exclusive engagement, and collaborative contributions from diverse backgrounds are highly valued.
Required Skills & Experience
Expertise in Neuro-Inclusion
- Proven experience in neuro-inclusion initiatives within a professional or educational setting.
- Demonstrable knowledge of best practices and evolving trends in neurodiversity.
- Ability to work effectively within a diverse team and engage in collaborative decision-making.
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster positive and productive relationships with fellow board members and external partners.
Training and Facilitation:
- Experience in developing and delivering training programs, especially on the subject of neuro-inclusion.
- Effective facilitation skills in both webinar and classroom environments.
- Strategic Thinking - Ability to think strategically and contribute to long-term planning and initiatives.
- Innovative Problem-Solving - Proven capacity for creative problem-solving in the context of neuro-inclusion challenges.
- Communication Skills - Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts clearly and informatively.