Cognassist is a neuro-inclusion SaaS platform for large employers and educators. With Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion now a major pillar of every good employer’s agenda, neurodiversity has quickly become a significant problem to solve.
Cognassist provides scalable and long-term solutions for employers to become legally compliant towards neurodiversity, aids in the creation of neuro-inclusive working environments that leads to lower staff attrition and provides cognitive mapping solutions so all employees can map and learn about their own cognition to self-develop with mind hacks designed for the working environment.
As Customer Success Manager, you will be the main point of contact for our growing customer base, ensuring customers are achieving business value from incorporating Cognassist into their employment experience. You will actively manage a portfolio of assigned accounts to ensure they achieve their organisational outcomes thus achieving on the dual goals of improving employment/ learner outcomes and growing Cognassist’s business.
Success in this role is measured by ongoing customer activation and usage; customer impact in working towards clear goals; effective guidance though lifecycle stages, and overall customer advocacy.
Customer Enablement & Activation
- Leading on new customer onboardings working in close conjunction with our Sales team, to ensure that new customers receive relevant education and activation collateral to successfully adopt Cognassist into their internal processes and programmes.
- Confirm customers value drivers, intended goals and outcomes from adopting Cognassist, solidifying the organisational value of Cognassist and helping our key stakeholders to communicate value in future.
- Provide effective guiding, training, enablement and signposting to referenceable material to ensure successful setup and implementation of Cognassist within their organisation and teams.
Activation & Adoption
- Champion the benefits of cognitive profiling and learning support strategies throughout the client business and senior management teams in addition to, or supplementary to neuro-inclusive training.
- Work to ensure that client requirements are understood and fulfilled in line with achieving their overall goals.
- Document and systematically track all activities and touchpoints to deliver feedback from customers to relevant internal teams as well as ensuring appropriate levels of touch based on lifecycle stage and value.
- Initiate, create and follow customer lifecycle playbooks / actions to assure ongoing and successful adoption of Cognassist's product within the customers organisation.
Consultative guidance & enablement
- Become a domain expert in your focus verticals through deep customer collaborations, general research and attending industry events/conferences.
- Become a customer expert by gaining an understanding of each customer’s specific challenges, processes, value drivers and effectiveness measurements to ensure ongoing success and retention.
- Conduct regular Customer Impact Reviews to focus on performance against value drivers, providing insights and actionable guidance in how to adjust/ improve performance based on best practice and other industry/ internal knowledge.
- Support customer teams’ adoption and effectiveness by delivering client specific training sessions online and in person, as appropriate.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
Retention & Advocacy
- Successfully manage renewals on your accounts to timeline and in line with the account commercial strategy.
- Ensure account plans are in place for each account mapped against their size, value, potential vales, success criteria and internal business goals, with clear stages and actions mapped to these.
- Report against account plan performance to support both forecasting and senior level support required to reach and meet and fulfil our goals.
- Incorporate other teams, people and Leadership in delivering against strategic account goals and to ensure customers are provided with consultative and high-value interactions, as appropriate.
- Support on the acquisition of case-studies and testimonial feedback including video media/filming, surveys and face to face interviews.
Ongoing Success and Growth
- Negotiate contracts and growth plans with the support of the Senior Customer Impact team members and close agreements in a timely and profitable manner.
- Forecast and track account metrics with a high degree of accuracy and deliver against collective revenue goals each quarter.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Support teams to ensure a coordinated and customer-centric approach, mapped specifically to the Employer customer experience.
- Champion and represent the voice of the Employer sector and industry, collating and presenting insights, feedback and experience
Required Skills & Experience
Our ideal candidate:
- You’re not a newbie to Customer Success – you have a minimum 2 years’ experience as a Customer Success manager or Account Manager with mid-sized or enterprise-sized customers.
- Ideally your experience to date has been as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Implementation Consultant or relevant role within SaaS and/or education/training sector experience.
- Experience of the EdTech/ HRTech/ LMSTech sector preferable but not mandatory, with passion about the professional development or education industry and the role of cognition in deliver employee/ learner achievement.
- You understand people and how to engage / deliver results in terms of training, product adoption as well as influencing usage, renewal, and growth opportunities.
- Self-motivated and driven by building your career by delivering customer-focused solutions to customer needs.
- You possess strong commercial acumen – with a solid understanding of commercial models and the ability to develop proposals to support renewal, upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Demonstrable communication and relationship development skills via video and teleconference or face to face and the ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Organised, hardworking and willing to build your career through delivering continued success with clients.
- A quick learner and the ability to work and think clearly when under pressure.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities; and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of the Education and EdTech sector preferable but not mandatory, with passion about the education industry.
What's in it for You?
- EMI company share scheme, meaning you would own a percentage of shares, turning into significant monetary value in time.
- Competitive salary.
- Westfield Health Care plan.
- 1-2-1 Sanctus coaching sessions to support personal and professional development with proactive mental wellbeing support.
- Fully flexible working.
- A paid day off on your birthday.
- AIG Life insurance.
- Long service awards to celebrate key employment anniversaries.
- Excellent discounts/wider wallet.
- 5% matched contribution pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days).
- Paid wellbeing days, volunteer days, and study days.
- Quarterly values awards.
- Staff parties and events.
- Modern homeworking tech kit.
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay.
- And being part of something AMAZING!
We welcome your application even if you believe you do not meet all of the above criteria - your unique skills, perspective, and experiences are valued, and your contribution could be exactly what we need to grow together.