Cognassist is a neuro-inclusion SaaS platform for large employers and educators. With Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion now a major pillar of every good employer’s agenda, neurodiversity has quickly become a significant problem to solve.
Cognassist provides scalable and long-term solutions for employers to become legally compliant towards neurodiversity, aids in the creation of neuro-inclusive working environments that leads to lower staff attrition and provides cognitive mapping solutions so all employees can map and learn about their own cognition to self-develop with mind hacks designed for the working environment.
As a Neuro-inclusion Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering comprehensive training courses and certifications aimed at fostering neuro-inclusive workplaces. This role requires expertise in neuro-inclusion, along with the ability to effectively communicate and support professionals in navigating the complexities of neurodiversity in the workplace. You will collaborate closely with subject matter experts to develop tailored training solutions and continuously refine materials based on feedback and evolving trends.
Deliver engaging and informative training sessions on neuro-inclusion to employees, managers, and leaders, both through webinars and classroom settings, including onsite sessions.
Provide guidance on neuro-inclusive best practices and address challenges faced by employers in creating inclusive workplaces.
Review training session feedback and performance data to enhance training materials and processes, including pre-training and post-training communications.
Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop tailored training solutions for specific client needs.
Travel as needed for onsite training sessions and overnight stays.
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated expertise in neuro-inclusion, with experience in implementing initiatives within a corporate environment or consultancy services.
- Knowledge of best practices in neurodiversity.
- Strong proficiency in using technology to support training delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively within diverse teams.
- Experience in developing, delivering, and continuously improving training programs, particularly in the area of neuro-inclusion.
- Effective facilitation skills in both webinar and classroom environments
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to contribute to long-term planning and initiatives aimed at promoting neuro-inclusion.
- Innovative Data-Driven Problem-Solving skills: Capacity for creative problem-solving in addressing neurodiversity challenges.
- Communication Skills: Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to convey complex concepts clearly and confidently.
- Versatility and Adaptability: Ability to work in an agile manner and adapt to evolving learning pathways.
- Qualification in Psychology, Occupational Psychology, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Certification in coaching or training is preferred.
What's in it for You?
- EMI company share scheme, meaning you would own a percentage of shares, turning into significant monetary value in time.
- Competitive salary.
- Westfield Health Care plan.
- 1-2-1 Sanctus coaching sessions to support personal and professional development with proactive mental wellbeing support.
- Fully flexible working.
- A paid day off on your birthday.
- AIG Life insurance.
- Long service awards to celebrate key employment anniversaries.
- Excellent discounts/wider wallet.
- 5% matched contribution pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days).
- Paid wellbeing days, volunteer days, and study days.
- Quarterly values awards.
- Staff parties and events.
- Modern homeworking tech kit.
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay.
- And being part of something AMAZING!
We welcome your application even if you believe you do not meet all of the above criteria - your unique skills, perspective, and experiences are valued, and your contribution could be exactly what we need to grow together.
Cognassist is committed to gender equality, and we understand the challenges of balancing work and family life. This is why we offer flexible working arrangements, including part-time options for this role, to accommodate the diverse needs of our employees.